Monday, May 25, 2009

Where do you find inspiration?

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I'm an "inspiration" junkie. I can spend hours surfing across the internet looking at, admiring and commenting on some incredible paper-crafted art. I grab my sketch blanks and pencil in ideas. I print of good color combinations. I make notes for challenges.

But then I get home, kick off my shoes and play World of Warcraft. Or Facebook's farming game. My stuff sits all alone in my craft room waiting to be used, but lacking that one final ingredient: mojo.

Today, however, I got a good dose of it! I gave up my desire to have "perfect" pictures of my grandkids. They're going to be dirty for the next few years. There's nothing I can do about it. And waiting for them to be perfectly clean and well behaved...I don't have that kind of time!

Here are a few layouts I did with pics from my niece's graduation party:

And here's one of me and my youngest son having an updated version of snuggle time.

No comments:

Post a Comment