Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sketch help!!

So here's the deal...I have been taking pictures of my fellow mental health center employees for a photo directory. Not a glamorous job, let me tell you! I'll never - God willing! - work for one of those companies that takes school pictures!

Anyways, I have set aside time to take the pictures and I set up the camera/tripod/backdrop/lights in our big conference room which is on the other side of the building from my office. Which means for an hour, I'm away from my desk. I can't work because most of my work is on the computer. So this week, I printed off some rectangles, put them on a clipboard and proceeded to sketch my little heart out while I was waiting for folks to wander in for their pictures. I now have around two dozen sketches -- but no good way to get them onto a graphics proram. The others that I have done have been done with a generic Paint program. VERY time consuming and hard to do.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to do a sketch graphically? Is there a program you use? A website you go to? Any freeware you download? HELP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i am much help with that...when i need something like that i turn to PSE and just "wing it" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't be of any help with your question. I did want to tell you how awesome it is to hear you are in charge of taking all those photos.

    Gonna have to get you to take Robert's Senior pics!!

    Miss yous something AWFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Just knowing that I can continue to figure it all out is good too.

    Drea - missing you too!

    ReplyDelete