Tuesday, June 23, 2009

more techniques

Another couple of fun cards. For this one, the trick was using the little stamped image in the circle cutout. Not hard to do. However, there are a couple of ways to glitter them. One is to use Stickles. That's what I tried. However, make sure your image is completely dry. Use your heat tool if there is any doubt. And for some inks that will always react if you put something wet on them, maybe try another medium. I used markers on this and no matter how much I dried it, it kept smearing. Some were worse. Ugh. I'm going to try chalks next. You could also use Diamond Glaze and pour on a good layer of glitter. Then seal it with sealant or more Glaze.


This is a simple transparancy sheet folded in half. I used Staz-on ink for the clouds.




No comments:

Post a Comment