Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh the things you can do with ink!

Here are a couple of places to check out if you like to use inks, particularly Ranger's distress inks: http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/




These are the top three sites that inspire me right now as far as ideas for how to use inks and embossing tools and stamps to buy. I have to admit that whenever I go to any scrapbook store, I gravitate to the stamps and I look for Hero Arts stamps. One of these days I may even enter a challenge!


Jennifer McGuire had a great tutorial on using embossing powder and distress inks on fabric. I tried and tried to get that one right a few weeks ago, but to no avail. Then I watched the tutorial again and tried something different (I was using clear embossing powder instead of white and a too-complicated stamp). Success! I'm happy with how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment