Monday, May 25, 2009

Glimmer Mist

Do you have some Glimmer Mist? I have three that I hardly ever use. I like a much finer spray than you get with this product. However, since I spent $$ on it, I make myself use it once in a while. For this card, I used another Tattered Angels product that Mike got me for Mother's Day: Glimmer Screens. They come with three in a package and they're just masks to use with the Glimmer Mist. This one, which you can't really see, looks like a tree branch. I used gold mist over it to create a green branch for my butterfly to perch on.

As for the big butterfly, I saw a great card by Beatriz Jennings that I loved featuring a large butterfly. I wondered how I might either buy or create one. But Mike rescued me also. I have the Fiskars template stuff and he got me one of the templates for butterflies. Very fun! The antenna is jewelry wire. That stuff is NOT easy to bend or twist, but sandwiched between a couple of glue dots they make great antenna!




1 comment: