Monday, August 3, 2009

The rest of the cards

The rest of the cards from this weekend are generic. I was inspired by a little something for each (or both since two are basically the same!) and just threw them together. Not a lot of thinking.

These first two are using some Memory Makers journaling spots that I have a whole package of but have only used once or twice. They worked perfectly here. I also love the kraft background.



Yikes! I am starting to run out of some of my favorite paper flowers. Time to restock!
This one is from a design I saw online. Probably on Hero Arts' blog. Anyways, I loved the white dots on the background. I used white Staz-on for this, but I may try another one using white embossing powder instead. Might make for more stand-out dots!




No comments:

Post a Comment