Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally!! Some mojo!

I scrapped this weekend.




Yes. I understand. You and I both need a moment for the wonder of that comment to sink in.


So anyhow, with my granddaughter around, it's had to get into crafting. She wants to be right there, talking and asking questions and generally getting underfoot (literally - she plays with the dog who lays at my feet). She wants to sit on my lap and look at pictures.


While I love sharing the time with her and having someone who likes to look at my pages, I also enjoy ACTUALLY CRAFTING!!


She went to friend's with her mom yesterday so I took advantage and did a little scrapping. Made a few cards and two layouts.


This is my youngest grandson, Hunter. He's 1 and a half. And, unfortunately, he doesn't have that adorable mop of curls since his mom got his hair cut. *sigh* This layout was inspired by the color combo (dark red, teal and white). I saw it in a mag the other day and really wanted to try it out. Unfortunately, I need cardstock. Particularly in the red family. The little bit that I used on this layout was IT. One small 12x5 inch scrap. Time to shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment